Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Kernersville North Carolina On August 14Th 2013 There Were 2 Roughly Going In The Same Direction

Ufo Sighting In Kernersville North Carolina On August 14Th 2013 There Were 2 Roughly Going In The Same Direction
UFO SIGHTING IN KERNERSVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA ON AUGUST 14TH 2013 - THERE WERE 2, ROUGHLY GOING IN THE SAME DIRECTION. THEY BOTH GLOWED A SHINY BRIGHT YELLOW, WERE 'MISSILE' SHAPED, QUIET AND HIGH IN THE SKY. TRAVELING RATHER FAST.I was sitting on my back porch in Kernersville, NC at appox. 7:45pm on the 14th of August 2013. I noticed 2 very bright, glowing solid object traveling rather fast from the southwest. I observed them moving roughly together in the same direction (roughly towards the east-northeast). My attention was drawn to them because of the bright, somewhat glowing yellow color that stood out against the blue sky. I thought that maybe they were airplanes at first but the airplanes that I noticed earlier and later (after the event) did not 'glow' from the sun like you notice that they sometimes do. Also this 'glow' was very different than an airplane catching the light of the sun - it was constant and steady and there were no 'wings' that you would notice on an airplane. I lost sight of the objects as they passed behind my home then the tree-line. They were 'bullet or missile' shaped and I could not tell how high in the sky they were or how big they actually would be.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.