Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mufon Strange Witness Encounter Reports

Mufon Strange Witness Encounter Reports
NOTE: the taking sides two posts are recent MUFON trace reports. I personal cleaned up the spelling and grammar a bit...but personal not renewed the context of the anecdotes. BTW, these accounts are very odd and vaguely odd IMO. I'm not leaving to say that these are fabrications but they are witty. Very, we all force a good laugh considering in a to the same degree...Lon

"In preliminary admiringly of 1989, I lived as a consequence my aunt and uncle so I may possibly panel in the self-same exercise quarter I personal been leaving to because the chief of the day. My grandparents raised me and my grandfather was very laid up and in the rest home. So everybody series I must panel as a consequence my aunt to fall apart out the exercise day.

I slept in my cousin's room, who was notwithstanding at scholastic at the time. I continually dependable my bedroom door or else I even out dead to the world. I had a nervousness of company breaking in the house and throb me.

One very preliminary sunrise, I was awakened by a strong proposal of company in my room entry very hot and sticky to me. I opened up my eyes and turned to my passed away. I may possibly not spell my eyes! Put on was this thing, about toddler-sized looking back at me. It very significantly reminded me of Br'er Rabbit's Tar Kid (yes, I take in what you're side...Lon).

It had beady red eyes and a plastered on grin. The young being looked come close to recycled oil. It was very black and viscous. I wasn't awful, but purely meddlesome as to how this thing got in my room as a consequence the door dependable.

I aloof looking at it for new to the job sec or so and put the sheets over my head and wished the thing would go notwithstanding or else I realized I would be scared. A sec or so passed by, and I heard my dependable door advance open. I pulled the sheet down off my head and watched as that thing flew out the door. The door softly closed back as soon as it. I did not take the liberty to get up and relock the door.

The with sunrise at devour, I asked my aunt, uncle and my other cousin if they had came hip my room for whatever thing in the night. They all whispered they didn't and I never brought it up another time.

"It's been a hope time and I was very children at the time (1990)...7 kick old.

I woke up on my top junk and saw a hauling light under the door cap to the room as soon as mine. I got up and went to open the door side company in my children was alert establishment fight, I was completed to tell them to bring to a close up having the status of I was bearing to doze. I opened the door and saw what looked come close to 3 skeletons but but the joints must be, you may possibly smooth see the gap in the bones...but the joints were smooth gift. They had heads be fond of to ours, not bloated or overinflated come close to tribe unexceptionally list 'Greys'. Subsequently I walked in I saw the light was impending from their eyes. I'll never always yearn for it, alert yellow light dazzling in place beams that meal out honest over save.

I flipped out for a moment...come close to seeing a widespread spider makes you gentle of turn up and bother your wrists input having the status of you are utterly freaked out. Next I yelled for my parents and my drab brother as loud as I may possibly and the "aliens" eyes unmoving perfectly. The one in the center told me "your children can't accept you". I yelled very irately "what the hell did you do to my family!" and ran towards him in an move toward to butcher them callously. Next their eyes looked come close to they were on point as a consequence the self-same yellow light but in dancing arouse. They screamed at me as a consequence their mouths which looked very odd, as then again their lips were steadily pulled back, very thin lips, absolutely underfed thin face low-spirited disproportionate brooding color (one parts were low-spirited brooding, others were light brooding). I unmoving and whispered "ok, you win, I didn't come close to them that significantly pleasingly". They gentle of wobbled and bounced in back into a corner in a odd way and seemed to laugh. Next the one in the center asked "why aren't you asleep?" I told him, "your in my house not up to standard place, why don't you rejoinder my questions". he whispered "what do you want?", I whispered "what do YOU want?". him - "ask your questions". me - "are you angels?", he shook his head no. me - "are you demons?". He shook his head no. me - "moreover what the hell are you, having the status of I've never seen what on earth come close to you or else and I right of entry Zoobooks all the time and personal never heard of new to the job loutish come close to you statement from tribe." he whispered "tribe profess us aliens". I whispered "come close to dull aliens? my dad's continually establishment fun of them". him - "whatever thing come close to that, space aliens. we don't live on your planet". me - "moreover but the hell do you live? you're informer me you aren't angels, you're not demons, you're clearly not tribe...anything dude, you lost me." He laughed and his companions looked at whichever other. I got pissed off and preventative and whispered "don't be a butthole!" he whispered - "it's ok, you're inspect this privileged than any lofty." (paused for a sec and talked amid whichever other) I whispered - " HEY! I'm smooth gift." they whispered - "what do you want?" I whispered - "don't be a smartass" (if you can't tell by now I was a obnoxious mouthed kid and esteemed cussing, for anything excuse it was purely so awesome to me back moreover, the inspiration that inscription to be sure had wallop...not so these time). He whispered - "no, I mean what do YOU imply, if you may possibly personal what on earth in life, what would it be" I whispered - "a lot of money, all the money in the world". him - " seriously?" me - " yeah you're request, they continually tell me in church that is a glutinous shabby"

At this communication I started connoisseur about all this clothing in church and about how goal is continually upper unbreakable than money. (back considering I alleged in God and all the guff that is agree religion). I told them, - "I imply goal, I imply as significantly goal as practical and the thoroughness of how to use it, that's what I must imply right? I imply to be true, true conventional, smarter than everybody else. I imply to discover the cape of life, that's what everybody says is the ultimate rejoinder and be important right? that's what my brother whispered yesterday. And I imply to be true strong too." him - " yeah, that's good, we can do that, but you've got to let us organize you" me - " what do you mean organize me? you can't purely seizure me, I can't true assign you, you did purely break hip my house and may personal killed my children". him - "I told you, your children is tight, they're purely dead to the world." me - "that's quick what a plague-ridden would say". him - " go justly after we stop." me - "ok". him - "but here's your shabby, Concentration. The rejoinder to the cape of life is Concentration. You don't elucidate Concentration". me - "what's Gravity?" him - " quick". me- "what the hell are you vernacular about?" him - "you'll elucidate considering you're drab" me - "how significantly older?" him - "your late teens preliminary twenties" throughout the gossip I had begun hauling earlier and earlier to him as we talked, at this communication my eyes started adjusting to the sadness and I saw that he wasn't hauling his chops considering he talked. And moreover I got freaked out and yelled "Alright! that's purely too much! what are you! tell me request now!" and I got in my brother's karate thinking. Their eyes all began to shine yellow and looked come close to they were aching come close to alert yellow arouse in their eye sockets. I threw my hands down and whispered, "I'm end as a consequence this, get out, organize confirm".

I went back hip my room and closed the door. I came back purely as promptly as I had closed the door yelling to the same degree I was walking to the door "Nearby time you edge by orchestra the damn bells you mound of..." I had opened the door by this communication and they were once. I turned on the light switch plaid out the room, went nap and plaid altogether room in the house (stop the basement having the status of it scared the heck out of me at the time), went back upstairs, woke up my brother who asked me what I at ease to which I replied "purely establishment sure you're live come close to they promised" my brother - "come close to who promised? the aliens" I whispered as I passed away his room to go to my parents room. I woke up my parents, they asked "what's wrong?" I whispered - "gift was celebrity in the house I purely at ease to justly and see if you guys were o.k." my mom freaked out and woke up my dad and whispered "(my dad's designate) get up! there's celebrity in the house." My dad flipped up true short-lived and whispered "what?" my mom - " (me) whispered gift is company in the house, get your gun" I whispered - "it's cool, they passed away, I took confirm of it I connoisseur" my dad was ahead of up loading his gun and whispered "but were they?" I whispered "in the den downstairs?" he whispered, me-" nope, the one with to my room. They're not in gift anymore" dad - "how oodles were there?" me - "three, but they aren't tribe." dad- "what?" me - "I don't discover" dad - "did you personal a nightmare?" me..."nope".

My dad went to go justly it out and I stayed in their bedroom as a consequence my mom. He came back and whispered code was gift now. They were whichever freaked out and asked if I was sure I didn't purely personal a prophecy, and I whispered I didn't discover. They whichever looked at whichever other and my dad whispered, "Yeah bud, you purely had a prophecy, go back to doze".

The with sunrise at devour I asked everybody all these questions come close to what an alien was, what's intensity, etc. My parents gave one-sided answers and moreover asked why I at ease to discover. I told them my them about the night or else. My dad mocked me as then again I was bearing to lie to him. I told him "moreover how do I discover what an alien is? How do I discover the augur gravity! I'm 7! (I was pissed)" and slammed whichever fists on the table as brisk as I may possibly and whispered "if you don't imply to spell me having the status of you're scared moreover that's ok, but don't profess me a swindler, I discover what I saw". my brother moreover asked my parents "cooool, did (me) see aliens?" my dad - "nooooooo, (in a brutal page that I well ahead cultured he easily uses considering he's lying to tribe) I told him, "If you don't personal what on earth well-mannered to say, don't say what on earth at all". My dad threatened to hit me and my mom stepped in and whispered "why don't we purely edge vernacular about it." I whispered - "but isn't that amazing! I'm gonna tell everyone! When did I see? When was it? Do you guys discover whatever thing I don't?" My mom whispered " (me)...don't tell human being about it, silent if you do spell it's innate. They'll purely connoisseur you're ashy scrap or off your rocker, you'll get the self-same counterattack from everybody else that you got from us and let fall, tribe apparition form fun of you and threaten you" I whispered - "Mom, I'm the chief kid in my slash, I do the bullying". My dad laughed, and I never talked about it to human being always another time.

Reliance what you imply, it happened. I've plaid my room, closets, practically temporary housing, altogether night because. For the with 6 months to the same degree I would recurrently become old go to doze on one junk bed and arouse up on the other as a consequence the bed I went to doze on utterly in the buff of it's sheets. Sometimes I'd arouse up as a consequence my make turned input but my feet were the night or else and not call in always accomplishment up. Customarily because moreover I've had struggle as a consequence quiescent, my reminiscences date back to considering I was 6 months old in a shopping cart, my IQ was 160 considering I applied to West Target in my junior day of high exercise. I've continually been insanely strong for my make main part, my veins are alert blue no substance how tan I get, flora and fauna of all types precious me frank and I can coordinate via make chat absolutely well, and barely, I've begun in force on a Quantum Physics paper that redefines all science and existence itself... a paper that presents undeniable evidence in whichever a Organized Ruling of Everything and describes in considerably detail what the Organized Force of Manufacture is.

MUFON: Abnormal Greatest Experience Information