Monday, July 20, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Mocksville

Ufo Sighting In Mocksville
UFO SIGHTING IN MOCKSVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA ON AUGUST 5TH 2013 - OBSERVED A SILENT OBJECT MOVING ACROSS THE SKY AT APPROX 8000 FT

This is the first odd sighting I have ever observed so please forgive the lacking vocabulary for the subject matter. At shortly after 5:00 AM I stepped outside my home to take in fresh air. I noticed movement above the horizon to the North East on a semi-clear dark early morning (still very dark). Since the moving object was unusually bright and larger than the outline of a jet I waited to hear some sound or identifying standard FAA blinking lights. When there were neither blinking lights or any sound I presumed it to be possibly a satellite. When the solid bright object clearly moved into one of two scattered clouds above me and back out again I began to observe it more closely. It's movement was not constant but rather halting. Speeding up and slowing down in a straight line. Based on the cloud ceiling of about 10,000 ft and the size of the object it was very large, possibly 500 ft in diameter or larger. Since we are in a rural area it was an extremely quite night with dark skies the object clearly made no sound and was within our atmosphere. I observed no other object in the sky or sound from any other commonly known aircraft. I did not attempt to signal or flash the object nor did I move. The object move visibly across the entire visible horizon soundless.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.