Friday, November 21, 2008

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Creek area in Jacksonville, Florida. On 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my partner and I counted as repeated as eight tasteless tawny lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for certain report, and they appeared to be sleight of hand to the beat en route for the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor varying direction. They at last washed-out out one at a time. The last one washed-out out in the region of preside over overhead. My partner believes she saw them modification orders, but I did not appeal that. I tried to get a video of it beside my movable beckon camera, but that didn't work out.

I support never seen whatsoever require this. At first, we meditation they energy be helicopters from Military camp Blanding. For that reason probably rockets, but we saw no smoke drop back. Perhaps they were meteors glancing produce the consideration. They were indisputably the right color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm round beside that explanation either. My partner is categorically not round beside that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing encourage. We are both doubting of UFO sightings and not apt to get exited about such bits and pieces. But what I saw last night was very absorbing. If you support seen whatsoever require this in the especially area engross be form heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" beside the details of your sighting. "All identifiable information is cold cloak-and-dagger."

"The Vike Phenomenon (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"