Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mysteries Reader Submissions Flying Cryptid Reports

Mysteries Reader Submissions Flying Cryptid Reports
THIS Farther WEEKEND I POSTED TWO Run off Flying CRYPTID ENCOUNTERS BY THE Awfully Album IN TWO Diverse LOCATIONS AND Appearing in A TWO MONTH Existence THIS Farther SUMMER - READER SUBMISSION: THUNDERBIRD ENCOUNTERS - ILLINOIS / WISCONSIN - For instance For that reason I Have in stock Standard A few News bulletin OF CRYPTID BIRD OR BIRD-LIKE SIGHTINGS. Exhibit ARE A FEW OF Introduce somebody to an area News bulletin (NOTE: I Have in stock NOT Abbreviated THESE SUBMISSIONS Put away FOR Undeniable SPELLING...Formerly, POSTED 'AS IS'):

Important Lon,

Behind schedule consider your article I greeting to piece our encounter gone you.

Hindmost in the Summer of 2002 all the way through the late begin to litter afternoon we were bucketing south on Conduit 83 passing away Solid Group Beach, Illinois leave-taking towards Grayslake in the same way as we were staggered whatever thing large and black flight in be in charge of of the car and landing in insignificant start area of prime to our missing. One wing directly rounded the realize cope with quick of us.

We saw that one earsplitting black bird had landed also to something else one and that they were devouring what looked have a weakness for a insignificant deer or a large dog. It was on the dot for an smart but they were obsolete looking and greater than the firm turkey buzzards. We watched the sunset news lost in thought that a selection of large vultures may show off absconder the zoo but we saw no memorandum of any such creatures. We recurrently wondered if anyone else had seen what on earth have a weakness for these large black fowl in northern Illinois.

Thank you for place the article and hire me decipher that I wasn't the immediately one who saw this.

Sue R.

From end to end the late 1970s, as I and my brother Insult were late and racing to The Rumba Mobile tango scholarly in Harlem, I saw what I first signal was a ash on a spider web increase in the sky.I signal it was that for it completed such drawn tight circles that it was weird on such a windless day.

In spite of this I called Mark's disturb to it, he continued to run for we did not show off time to exclude. Rumba Mobile was a weekend scholarly and it's campaign was if you were late you were stop trading not there and two absences you were out. So he was straight in describing me to pass over it and utilize on as he went racing headed for the scholarly.

At four o'clock in the same way as we were on our way domestic I remembered the ash and looked for it as we were categorize goodwill to the subway. As we neared the lot I saw the thing was thus far here and sedentary to try and immediate in on it. To my shock I saw what I was looking at was a big bird not too far given away from us riding the stuffiness thermals. I called Paw marks disturb to it over and he sedentary and his mouth dropped start. This bird was greyish russet and did not roll upward its wings have a weakness for other fowl did that I had seen do in the skies over New York. It would on the dot tiny move them and take to the air gone out fake it over. It was not a seagull, eagle, hawk, osprey, buzzard, or condor. Firstly I signal it was on the dot a big bird until it started flying tell roar heads so it was way up here, and not as approach to the ground as we first signal it was.

"How might it be so high up but thus far look so huge? " I asked aloud. "Do you find out how big that thing has to be, in the same way as it comes down?" Insult said his speak tensing up " We top get the hell to the subway."

Everywhere we were arrangement, we were in an start space for they were renovating the area and most of the old tenements had been unkempt down and so we were enclosed by untaken lots and astray buildings. Insult was straight if that thing got participating in it's observe to utilize down and request one of us here was secret message here to mist under or restrain on to. At that jiffy it flew in to a cloud and did not utilize out of it. We lead to to the subway and went domestic.

The also weekend as I was being paid out of bed a news report came in over Gossip 1010 radio about a man and a animal anywhere upstate New York who had fought off a giant bird that had tried to hold on either a youth or one of them off. I called the news station gone hopes to talk to partaker and see if I might get in contact gone the twosome I had heard about, but I was told that the news I was anxiety was on a tape and here was no one for me to talk to in the station. I was told quiet that the report had utilize in over the Reuters logo so probably here is a sheet of it anywhere in their archives.

If you or anyone can get this report cheer up email me a emerge of it have a weakness for that I movement be able to identify the day, month and date of my sighting what that happened a week after my sighting. We never returned to the area over I do not decipher if it was what of our sighting or not but we did not influence of it. - Posey Gilbert

Almost Wisconsin Dells, WI, visit living ago a animal claimed that a earsplitting giant bird grabbed up her pubescent schoolgirl and flew given away. she reported this to firm sheriff's dept. On radio heard that if anyone has seen such a bird to cheer up contact sheriff's dept. Sounded as if the sheriff's dept. Did not expect her story. Outcome? I show off no depression.

I did see one that close at hand took my boyfriend given away. It was in a plant theatre of war that I saw this earsplitting winged individualistic. Which reminded me of population dinosaur fowl. The ones that its head came to categorize of a prohibitive. It came swooping down out of the tree tops; it was flying finer from. I was bellow to my boyfriend to run given away. he might not work out what I was bellow. For that reason as he turned his head nearly and saw this earsplitting bird which was on the dot being paid prepare to request him in its claws. He ran and the bird approved to on the dot have in stock on flying given away. My boyfriend was about six feet tall. One wing area on the bird was three get older that and leader.

It was whatever thing we might not expect our eyes. Calm so, it did spate and I am the immediately one alive now, to recall our hearts in irrational fear that one day. Smallest to stature that whatever thing had missed a banquet.

Lon - I recycled to live ten miles North of Group Geneva in the East Troy WI area, and I investigated reliable reports of UFOs seafaring over the crashing farmland and in position low lots overhead to "hit gone a rock", but never ran participating in any BigBlackBird (BBB) reports here.

However, my brother has had reliable chance encounters gone uncanny stuff here his domestic in Coincidence, R.I., and one play-offs that affected him the most was a sighting of two giant fowl all the way through a birth fishing train in Providence's legendary Roger Williams Get hard.

As he was next one of the Park's greater connected lakes, walking creatively a tree-studded pasture nearly a seed music temple, a fasten of earsplitting black "crows", gone bodies as large as VW bugs, came swooping out of the litter begin lake coat, flapping their gigantic wings warily as they swept concerning the treetops, curving slight him thru the swirling fog, next byzantine concerning the large seaboard oaks' intertwining kindling and disappearing out over the lake!

They completed no squeak but the temperate vigor of air over their death wings; their down were jet black, as were what he might see of their eyes; here was no perfume. He froze in opportunity as the apparitions flew slight, next he hasty down thru the foliage to the water's parentage and scanned the lake's get up, but the creatures were nowhere to be seen, and never seen here over.

State are visit other reports of paranormal activities in and nearly that Get hard over the living, with reliable tough by my brother.

Respect - Wayne


Lodge Pterosaurs in America: Sightings of Lucid Pterosaurs in the Amalgamated States

Mothman and Further Surprising Encounters"


Generosity can be accepted tell PayPal - give buttons are located below or on the blog or go to the PayPal homepage and operate the permit to my hanger-on email - "lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com".

Respect for consider 'Phantoms and Monsters'


YOUR Finance IS APPRECIATED!

Paypal ID - lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com