Monday, June 2, 2008

Two Brightly Lit Unknown Objects Seen In The Sky Over Brampton Ontario

Two Brightly Lit Unknown Objects Seen In The Sky Over Brampton Ontario
Date: April 17, 2012Time: 2:20 a.m. Level of witnesses: 3Number of Objects: 2Shape of Objects: Circle, flamboyantly lit. "Total Subtitle OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" At 2:20 a.m. today, April 17, at the same time as I was constant care for to my bedroom after leaving to the washroom, I looked out of my son's plot as I contain interested the skies for any objects, customarily since me and my son saw the object on April 12. I was really surprised to see 2 flamboyantly lit objects traveling at a fast speed from the south to the north at an angle of about 30 degrees from where I was looking out of the plot. I ran to wake up my son, who was the one who spotted one of the same objects on April 12. It was very vaporous and windy and the 2 objects were flying superfluous the clouds, one delayed the other contiguously taking sides all other and held in reserve appearing and open in amid the clouds. This time I had my DSLR including the telephoto hurry lens hardheaded and I ran cool in the windy cold night, but couldn't triumph over a footage as my camera reported "corporation too poorly lit". My partner on court the excitement united us and she in addition witnessed the flying objects, so this time we had three witnesses. A fast ashen glowing light from the 2 unidentified objects which were traveling one delayed the other and taking sides contiguously was so glowing to watch. If you support seen whatsoever in the same way as this in the same area entertain be questionnaire enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" including the details of your sighting. "All personal information is held in reserve hush-hush."

"The Vike Object (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"