Thursday, April 24, 2014

Black Triangle Sighting In Gerton

Black Triangle Sighting In Gerton
Sitting on my front porch with my daughter in Gerton NC which faces East looking over Black Mountain and I spotted a ridiculously huge orange glowing cross hovering in the SE. I made my daughter turn around so she could see it. We both watched as it hovered, pulsed, dropped down a bit, rise up a bit, morph into diamond, then star like then triangle like and slowly traveled towards the SW. It was still in the Gerton area or maybe Bat Cave but it just disappeared. We could still see the sky where it should have been but it was gone and at that point we witnessed a plane traveling fast from the SE as if it were trying to catch it. At one point we had both visible and it was very obvious that the plane was dwarfed by the UFO. It was huge.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You